As thanksgiving is approaching, need to prepare for some gift for our neighbors. We recently moved at our new place and we just know people around us. So, as simple way to say Thank You and extending our gratefulness we decided to give them a bottle of wine as they celebrate Thanksgiving with their respective families.
Wine Tag was really easy paper project to do. Below are the steps you need to follow:
- Cut cardstocks 2 1/2 x 7 (or you can estimate this according to the size of your bottle.
- Score on Long Side 2 1/4
- Add desired designs, you can add designer paper, solid color cardstocks, or use stamps to decorate.
- 1st Layer - 2 3/8 x 4 7/8 (1/6 bigger than the designer paper or stamped paper).
- 2nd Layer - 2 1/4 x 4 3/4 (this is either designer paper or your own design).
- Decorate as much as you want.
- Enjoy the bottle!